About The Program
Complete Text Version
"Should I Keep trying to work it out: A guidebook for individuals and couples at the crossroads of divorce (and before).
Authored by Alan J. Hawkins, Ph.D. and Tamara A. J.D.
Each lesson contains research-based information about important questions that individuals at the crossroads of divorce often have.
- Lesson 1. Why a divorce orientation education program?
- Lesson 2. Can your marriage be repaired and can you be happy again?
- Lesson 3. How common is divorce?
- Lesson 4. Does divorce help adults become happier?
- Lesson 5. What are the consequences for children?
- Lesson 6. What are the consequences for adults?
- Lesson 7. What are the financial consequences?
- Lesson 8. What are the legal options and what should you expect during the divorce process?